Monday, September 15, 2008

i'm finally back

So, I'm back to the blog sphere. It used to be a necessary thing for me to do but things changed. I lost my way, i couldn't even compose a paragraph just to express what i feel. I guess I'm a little bit empty at that time...(hahaha crazy woman!!)....whew! They were partially right... I was scared of losing people who have been a part of my life...I'm afraid to fail and I'm afraid that I cant meet the expectations of my family....a lot of things had pushed me away and whatever are those I'm glad they have made me realized what life is all about and I'm grateful that I'm finally back to myself....hahaha...

On my journey of finding myself, I wrestle with God, I cried with Him, I have bargained...(see how little faith I had?) but it made me realized that God will bring me to a point of weakness if that's what it takes to bring me back to Him. He was not concerned of my comfort, He was more concerned of my inner being and my relationship to Him. "Nature abhors vacuum". Human nature abhors vacuum too that is why we avoid feeling empty and find ways to fill it. God had made it that way, in order for us to seek Him and let Him made us whole and complete.



No comments: